Located just 2 miles from Richland, Oregon on Hwy 86
Richland, OR 97870
" It's A Family Affair " A Fisherman's Paradise
This Beautiful Baker County Park Is Open Year Round To The Public
Whether it's fishing, a boat cruise or just a relaxing day away from the
rest of the world, we have lots to enjoy at Hewitt / Holcomb Parks.
|* Contact Us *|
| ||We Have Weekly Water And Fishing Updates|
Just Call 541-893-6147
- We have 1 acre of lawn plus a new constructed area for tent Camping, including Picnic
tables, fire rings, individual restrooms for men and women and showers. Also available
fire wood, block or cubed ice.
- A new constructed cleaning station for the fisherman.
- And for the kids we have a merry-go-round, swings, slide, teeter-totter and
- 3 boat ramps for launching, mooring docks for 20 boats.
- 47 RV spaces w/power, water and fire boxes.
- 2 acres of blacktop available for the Hobbyist ie: kites, model airplanes and cars.
- From Hewitt / Holcomb Park you can boat 7 miles through breathtaking scenery
to the mouth of the Powder River on the Snake River and beyond.
- Entrance to the Snake River Chucker Hunting Area.
- Spring Time Big Game and Bird watching.
- Excellent Fishing For: Small Mouth Bass, Large Mouth Bass, Bluegills, Cat,
Crappie, Perch and Trout.
|Overnight & Daily Rates
Electric Hook-Ups $17.00
|Camping No Hook-Ups $11.00|
|Tent Camping $11.00
|Daily Use Permit 24hrs $4.00|
|Season Pass $35.00|
|To make Reservations, call: 541-893-6147|
Season Pass Application (pdf file)
Other Areas To Visit While In Baker County
|In Richland you will find Restaurant facilities a Grocery Store,|
and some real friendly people.